Great to hear centennialdawg!! God does indeed work miracles.
Good news!!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Great to hear centennialdawg!! God does indeed work miracles.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Have been on pins and needles since the first post - I'm so glad to hear he's on his way to recovery!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That's great to hear!
Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.
Final posting on Carter:
I would like to thank each and every one who posted concerns and prayed for my grandson while he was sick. You all have shown just how wonderful people can be. I know your prayers had to be heard because he has made such a wonderful recovery. He will continue to be on medicine a couple more weeks. Again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.:thankU::thankU::thankU:
:welcome:
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
great news
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks